Friday, March 23, 2007

bat kitty

I don’t even know who I was before I was the kind of person who said things like, “Come ’er bat kitty, my little fat kitty with a little head, get your kitty crack!” But I’m sure I’m a much more likeable person now.

Flora was scared and very shy when I brought her home. She stayed under my bed for weeks, and I had to crawl under there and feed her from my hand. The people at the Humane Society told me she was found on the street in North Portland. She had been abandoned and showed signs of abuse. When I saw her tiny, frightened kitty soul recoiled in her cage, I knew she had to come home with me.

Her adoption summary read:


Have you ever heard of beneficial Flora? (of course I had, I'm a botany geek) Are you looking to improve your overall physical and emotional well being? (actually, I was trying to quit
drinking) Well so am
I!


Well, have we got a lot in common. Come on my poor tiny, frightened, abandoned, and abused little black, bat kitty. I may not have much, but I can offer you a quiet home where you can stay for the rest of your life.

Get your kitties here!

No comments: