Saturday, December 29, 2007

podrías decirme otra vez

Amado mio ¿podrías decirme otra vez
Que seamos dos personas que
Van a enamorarse?

Deseo oír la historia antes del
Viento frío entre por la
Ventana y apaga nuestra vela.

Quiero escucharla como si
Yo fuera una semillita que no sabe
Los tormentos o las estaciones.



My love, could you tell me again
That we are two people
Who are going to fall in love?

I wish to hear the story before the
Cold wind comes in through the
Window and blows out our candle.

I want to listen as if I were
A tiny seed that does not know about
Storms or seasons.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will build you a home
That will smell like sea-foam
With five hundred book-shelves
On the cute yellow walls

And the kitties will look through the windows
And the cold but miserable wind
Will be screaming and shaking,
Incapable to come in

Anonymous said...

Three Quantum Haikus

Atoms never touch
There is always space between
Now now's now, now not

Waxing and waning
Knitting a blue yarn of earth
The moon bides her time

A black hole pokes me
It is my pet, I feed it
The world disappears

Anonymous said...

Quantum Logic

Why is Now always new?
The observer effect?
The uncertainty principle?
Nope! - Jamais vu!

Anonymous said...

Quantum Limerick

Once there was a man named Bakula
who wanted to meet Count Dracula
He thought long and deep
and tried a "Quantum Leap"
but screwed up and ran straight into a giant spatula

Anonymous said...

Quantum Mechanics:

He got stuck between quanta and matter,
As a matter of fact:)

Mike Mitchell said...

I would like to talk to you about using one of your poems in a novel I am writing. Please contact me at aguilacinco@gmail.com

Mike Mitchell said...

I would like to talk to you about using one of your poems in a novel I am writing. Please contact me at aguilacinco@gmail.com